MILEY CYRUS IS TOTALLY UNRECOGNIZEABLE FOR HER NAKED NEW COVER SPREAD FOR W MAGAZINE.


  

The 21 year old controversial singer is hot, daring, unrecogniseable and totally unclad beneath the pillows as she covers the March 2014 issue of W magazine. She dished on not liking kids, her controversial social status and more...
Pus, she also claims to LOVEEEE WEED!

On her social media image, she said;
 “I think with, like, Instagram, Twitter, whatever, everyone is a paparazzi now. How scary is that? Like, you’re never safe.” Even ordinary people, Cyrus says, “just think they can, like, talk about you like they know you. Especially because I grew up in it, and like you grew up in it, too, there’s a sense of entitlement.”
More after the cut...



Miley Cyrus Laid Bare - Miley Cyrus W Magazine March 2014 
On her rebellion;

“I don’t give a shit. I’m not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright-colored T-shirts. You know, it’s like, I’m not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.”
Miley Cyrus Laid Bare - Miley Cyrus W Magazine March 2014 
On her love for weed;

“I love weed,” she tells me. “I just love getting stoned.” But she’s less interested in policy than in quality control. “I just want it to be back to where it’s, like, organic, good weed.”


Comments