U.S SPRINTER TYSON GAY TEST POSITIVE.

 
Double sprint World champion, Tyson Gay came out openly on sunday, to say he has been tested positive, to a substance he has no idea about and is pulling out of next month's World Championship in Moscow.

He had this to say;
"I don't have a sabotage story. I don't have lies...I basically put my trust in someone and I was let down," said Gay, who added he had never knowingly taken a performance-enhancing drug.
"I made a mistake," added the 30-year-old sprinter from his training base in Amsterdam.
"I am pulling out of Monaco (Diamond League meeting on Friday) and the world championships."
"I am not allowed to talk about those things right now.
"I know exactly what went on, but I can't discuss it right now," he added.
"I hope I am able to run again," Gay said. "But I will take whatever punishment I get like a man."
This is so painful, I feel for him and I hope this cup shall soon pass and hopefully he'll get back on the track.

Do you think he did it??? Drop your comments... 

Comments