ASUU BETTER UNSTRIKE BEFORE I GET BACK HOME!

INCASE THEY DIDN'T GET THE MEMO, I PLAN TO REMOVE THIS BRACES NEXT YEAR!


I never in my scariest dream, ever think that the day will come when I would join the bandwagon of protesters to stop ASUU strike. Since I went to a Private University, the need never arose. But now! It has, and in full force!!!.
I have been ignoring the whole ASUU strike news updates because like I said earlier, it "NEVER!" concerned me. Why it does now??? ... I got my braces placed in LASUTH and I remember them (My awesome doctors) telling me, that the only downside to having my braces placed in a teaching hospital is because when there is a strike, like now! I would have to wait till the strike is over to tighten and change the wires. Therefore, the longer the strike, the longer I would have to wear them. Just imagine! God forbid I wear this for 3 yrs, worse off, 4! Mehn am doomed!
So am here, using this platform, giving ASUU and ultimatum, that from now till the end of this month, they had better end the strike or else! ... all hell will break loose on ya a**es. I remember when that line worked! ...reminiscing on a past event(story for another day). So should this!
So I stand for the student's affected and my screaming braces. My pipo! where are we hitting, the streets?, the stadium? where? ...and are we burning? I have left over kero from the one that I got from the accident tanker the other day, this strike cannot last any minute longer. WHO'S WITH ME?! ...THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I should be the leader of a ginger squad. hmm leggo!

DON'T YA THINK?! DROP YOUR COMMENTS I WANNA HEAR THEM 'COS AM ALL GINGER UP! and your comments matter!

Comments

  1. Thanks for lending your voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all in this together. Thanks for stopping by, come back soon.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha
    You lent your voice in such a humourous way.
    But it is still shameful that ASUU battles these issues up till now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...that's the idea, tnx uche for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for lending your voice
    I want to go back to school o
    (Sad faced)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will, dat's what we all are hoping for.

      Delete
  4. Well i hope dis strike does nt last more than 3 weeks @ most cos its gonno b very very bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!