HANGOVER III - WHAT TO EXPECT

EPIC TRILOGY ENDING

 If you have watched hangover 1 and 2 and you think its over, guess again because hangover 3 is coming fast and hard and I mean it when the producers say "its going to be the best third film in history". It is not going to be the usual story from 1 and 2 about friends getting drunk and waking up in a different city, its going to be different and amazing.




the director and producers had this to say:
"It will be a little different," we said writer Hangover 3 , Craig Mazin "They do not wake up, wondering what they did the night before."
"The story is a little different, but it is always four guys who live a crazy adventure," continued Mazin. "Frankly, [director] Todd [ Phillips ] and I have discussed this film in the optical finish the trilogy in style, it provides some explanation and we return to the first film in a fairly interesting. I think Todd did an amazing job. "Happiness Therapy - 07.02.13Selena Gomez targeted by protesters
Mazin promises that Hangover 3 will be as shocking as the first two. "I can not believe we have filmed some stuff in this film," he added, laughing. "We can not really say that it is shocking, but yes, it is very bold. This film is very bold. The third best film of this kind I have ever seen, and I think people will love it. "
Am sure its going to be an epic final and I cant wait to grab my pop corn and watch it, either in the comfort of my home or at the cinemas.

Comments