RIDICULOUS? UNWEARABLE? UNIMAGINABLE? YOU SAY,......... I say, creativity unmatched!

These outfits appear really strong and bold, well they are. They are outfits made by outrageously creative designers who are ready to step out of the norm and and create pieces that are only for individuals who are ready to break bounds and step out in style. Below are a few of my pics and I must tell you, you are about to be wowed! The shoes are really the ones that shock me and I love them!!! REMEMBER BAD ROMANCE BY LADY GAGA? ....... yes i see it too [...the shoes] and the bride with her bridal wear? yea that too got me sprung! although i would love to go to a wedding with the bride wearing that.... #EPIC
I can see Lady Gaga and Derenle Edun rocking most of these pieces or what do you think? **wink**

Comments