TOTALLY UNWEARABLE SHOES.....or are they? Jump in and find out yourself

HAVE A LOOK SEE............. I saw these shoes at myworldaccordingtoshoes.wordpress.com and I knew I just had to blog about it. These shoes are amazingly unwearable but were made not for sport of watching, but for wearing... can you believe that? Have a look see at these shoes and be the judge yourself. Some totally nauseated me while others gave me a serious headache and some were some what wearable!
These shoes, am sure were built for the super daring fashion forward female and male! its not everyone that can carry that persona effortlessly. So if you are one of such, this post is definitely directed to you...

Comments

  1. i'll try it out if it is in store in Nigeria
    #mischief#
    Chione

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!