WANNA DRESS LIKE A DISNEY PRINCESS ? .... see what i discovered!

Who would not, if given a wand and a fairy godmother, want to look feel and dress like one of the disney princesses for one day, I know I would, lol. I know I fell in love with those disney stories like every young girl did and every adult would wish for themselves. But what if you could possibly pull off any of the looks without any hassle straight from your wardrobe and look fabulous when rocking the look. Without totally looking like you just fell out of the sixties, I know i would and that's why when I found this on www.gurl.com I knew I just had to share it. Check out these fabulous combinations from the disney princesses below to get the look you desire. The most important thing to note when rocking any of these looks is, the colour features used in the disney princess you are trying to rock her look . When you have that all done, mix match and wahala! you have your desired princess look. Ariel from the little mermaid
sleeping beauty
Snow white from snow white
Cinderella from Cinderella
Jasmine from Aladdin
Mulan from Mulan
pocahontas from pocahontas
Rapunzel from Tangled
Snow White from Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
Tiana from The Princess and The Frog
I totally love the pocahontas combination 'cos i am a BIG lover of the chocolate colour! So tell me your thoughts and leave your comments below....

Comments