WHAT IF YOU COULD EAT WHAT YOU WEAR?

CLOTHES YOU CAN EAT.

       I saw some really cool images of outfits that are edible. When I say edible I mean outfits that you can pull off and eat, if you like, immediately after. Though most of them are chocolate dresses, while others are raw meat and  some are just all round outfits made off different edible stuff. So here are some of the pictures I got  my hands on and I Knew I had to blog about it. It is of interest to me, so lets dig in then.

     BON APPETIT ...

A corset made out of chocolate
Brown sugar!


Yes they are edible...




NIKE BURGER...






Wear this to a party you are coming back naked!
Chanel bag made of  sweets






Remember this... MTV VIDEO AWARDS

All  about chocolate fashion.





vegetarians would like this...





This chef made this for his wife on their wedding...







More for veg lovers...









I love this... and its all made of chocolate!

Val ideas guys...







Guys should love...

Scariest image ever!

















Comments