NAETO C SHARES PHOTO OF HIM AND HIS NEW BABY.


AWW...  the 10/10 rapper dapper...lol, Naeto C, shared a picture of himself and his healthy bouncy baby boy on his page pouring thank you messages to his fans, friends and family. How cool is that, lol. The message he sent out is below the picture...


He had this to say...

Thanks to Everyone for all the messages…words aren't honestly enough to express this moment…it's ironic especially for someone like myself who is used 2 putting words Together…maybe later…but right now i’m just Thanking God with my Family and enjoying my son’s company! I wish you all similar moments at some point(s) in your lives!“ Thank you so much for the love and support. May your lives be filled with endless joy.
I wish him endless joy in his career and family.

Comments