NICKY MINAJ MAKEUNDER FOR ELLE

NICKY'S MAKEUNDER FOR ELLE WAS BEYOND THE PICTURES. TURNS OUT SHE WAS BULLIED IN HER CHILDHOOD.

NICKI15F_1_WEB c

Nicky usually doesn't appear on camera without some serious statement makeup, although since the beginning of the year 2013, she has gone subtle with her wardrobe but the statement pink lipstick signature still stands. But in the April issue of Elle, she was forced to leave her flamingo-colored lipstick and loud wigs for a more pale like look which she was quoted as saying  made her look naked.


NICKI15F_4_WEB c

she added...
i'm so attached to my pink lipstick, its's hard. "Minaj confessed to the magazine. "To go in front of the camera without pink lips or big ol' crazy lashes - you know, nothing - I felt naked."
She said the stripped down look she flaunted for Elle  was a major step. Is she going to be doing something like this again? That I know not.


	A dramatic “make under” for Minaj, the shots were done with minimal makeup and no over-the-top wigs.


In the magazine she talked about how she was bullied as a child and how it was tough for her and her younger brother growing up around that, and how coming from another country and  having a different accent made it tough on them.


NICKI15F_2_WEB c

She concluded saying...


"You want everyone to know, Okay, I can't play games with her. I have to do right by this woman."
Now that she's burned up the Billboard charts and conquered television with her fellow "American Idol" hosts, Minaj has her sights set on even bigger dreams.
"My goal in the beginning was to buy my mother a house. Now I realize, okay, if I really focus and become a key player in business, then I can build an empire," Minaj said.
So don't expect the frequently bewigged beauty to step out of the picture anytime soon.
"I'm thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college," she said. "So world domination — in terms of providing for my family — is absolutely my goal."
















Comments