FINALLY JANELLE MONAE WEARS A DRESS.

SHE KILLS THE LOOK IN A LBD!


Who doesn't love Janelle? I know I do, but my major issue is with her fascination with trouser suits and black on white ensemble every single time. Don't get me wrong, she kills the look every single time that most times I always want to see her new ensemble with the black and white trouser suit, for someone to rock the classic black and white every single time and change the look uniquely, is definitely a force to recon with when it comes to fashion. But for someone like her, who has a banging body, you would guess she would want to flaunt her petite figure in a dress but not Monae she seems to be way comfy in a suit.
That's why when I got a picture of her in a Little Black Dress, I just had to blog it. She looks super feminine, pretty as ever and stunning, she totally rocked this look!


JANELLE IN HER THREE-PIECE SUITS

Comments