OH MY WORD!!! CHARLY BOY AGAIN?

I have been fighting myself all week long to blog or not to blog about this, but I guess it got the better part of me. For Charly boy to say he meditates in a coffin, has just got me all twisted. No wonder he comes up with so much great ideas! OK that's just me being sarcastic, but still...

I don't want to sound judgmental or anything, but I am glad he isn't my father because I swear I would have ended up being the most disturbed kid in the word. There is not a time in the media when Charly Boy's name is mentioned and isn't attached to something controversial. But this talk about him having the meditation of his life in a casket has just had me twisted. I have heard of stories about people who have there grave's made and caskets picked about but nothing about them sleeping in them but even if they slept in them at least they are not African except they might have lost themselves in some sort of psychological mess.

Have a look see at Charly's meditation casket...



2 (1)
3 (1)6

Comments