RITA ORA BRINGS DRAMA FOR HER COVER ON ELLE'S "WOMEN IN MUSIC" ISSUE.

RITA IS KNOWN FOR HER DRAMA, BEAUTY AND MUSIC, AND THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HER.







Rita is one of the very delectable women to feature on Elle "women in music" issue. And I dare say so myself she is absolutely stunning with so much drama, especially with the very big mouse ears.That piece is truly an attention grabber. I wouldn't wear it out because am the conservative type but maybe for a photo-shoot definitely. 

The 22-year-old Brit went very high fashion for the cover shot and her accompanying spread, although people might talk most about the photo in which Rita got a little mousy. Dressed in a strapless bra by Calvin Klein, it was the mouse-ears headpiece by Philip Treacy that really stood out.

On the issue, she is seen wearing the best of Paris haute couture ranging from Chanel to Valentino and she killed each of the looks.

According to global grind, some of the experts;

On her childhood idols, the Spice Girls:“I just remember watching them – not even meeting them – and I was completely mesmerized. It feels great to meet someone who is not human, but is.”

On meeting Jay-Z in 2009 after her ‘big break’:“I didn’t think in a million years that I’d fly to New York to meet one of the biggest music moguls of our time.”

On not allowing her label dictate her music:“That should never be allowed! It’s like somebody telling you what to sing.”

On her Marchesa MTV EMA dress:“I went up to [Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman] and said, ‘Hi, I’m Rita. Nice to meet you. I need to wear your dress.’ She was like, ‘What dress?’ They’ve got 10 million dresses. I said, ‘Look, I have your dress as the screen saver on my phone. This red dress needs to be on my body.’”

Comments