CARRIE UNDERWOOD COVERS THE JUNE ISSUE OF MARIE CLAIRE. DISHES ON NOT READY FOR KIDS.


Underwood Gets Real on Her Non 'Mushy' Personality

Who doesn't love Carrie Underwood? I know I do and here is a bit of her interview in Marie Claire , have
fun...
 Carrie Underwood gets surprisingly candid about her non "mushy" personality in her Marie Claire June cover interview, in which she admits she's isn't exactly the warmest star.

"I'm not a mushy person at all. We were never a huggy family. Or a 'let's talk it out' family. Technically I have siblings but they are quite a bit older than me – I was the accident – so I have the only-child syndrome going on," she admits. "I'm a little more selfish, a little more independent, a little closed. I do wish I were softer. I wish I were able to form relationships better. But hey, I mean…I'm not a sociopath."


Here is what she had to say about her school year book and kids;
"You were supposed to say what you would be doing in 10 years, and I said, 'I will be rich, famous, and married to a hot guy,'" says Underwood, who is married to hockey star Mike Fisher, about what she wrote in her high school yearbook. "I guess I should have added a few more things."
And are children a part of this list?
Definitely not right now.
"I don't feel old enough to have kids," she says. "I know I am mature. But being responsible for another human?"

Comments