OMOTOLA-JALADE EKEHINDE COVERS CITY PEOPLE MAGAZINE.

. . . AM MOST COMFORTABLE WHEN AM NUDE!

Sexy Nollywood actress, Times 100 mentioned most influential people in the world, mother, wife and recently debuted US soap appearance, is rocking the cover of City People magazine, killing it with sexiness! 
She mentioned saying" I am more comfortable when am nude"... now that's something. Atleast she is truthful about it. It helps with blood flow and relaxation and most people love being unclad in their "alone time".
Super excited for her, her career is going on a total new wing and all we can do is to pray for her and well.. she is just getting started conquering the world.

Comments

  1. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog
    and look forward to new posts.

    Also visit my homepage :: polycarbonate lenses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!