BBA 2013 HOUSEMATE BETTY IS BEING SUED FOR HAVING SEX IN THE HOUSE.



...THE BEST PART IS THAT, ITS HER COUNTRY (ETHIOPIA) THAT'S SUING HER!

I have never particularly been a fan of Big Brother, so I can't give any updates of who she was or how she was in the house. For all you big brother fans who are practically as big as the whole earth, this should be interesting. And for the non fans of Big Brother who are as big as, non-existent, this should be refreshing.
So the story is, she is getting sued by her country for disgracing herself in public by having sex and rubbing the name of her country in the mud. Betty had sex with fellow housemate Bolt just three days after entering the house. Like who does that? was she that starved or maybe that was her winning plan, to show how versatile she can be, particularly in bed... I guess. This story is so funny, I don't know whether to laugh or cry ontop the matter?? So I laugh now them hopefully cry later. OSALOBUA!!!...HAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Eya, who send you message go Big Brother?! You come go do the unthinkable, like my family will say, don't you know the kind of family you come from???!. This is so funny when my cousin told me about this, I just had to share it.
WHATTTTT!????!, and the thing is if she is found guilty,(which thanks to biggie and everyone else who watches, nothing is hidden, so its safe to say she is so guilty it will only take the grace of God if she doesn't face the jail term) she faces six years in jail. Wow!, and that's not all, besides the lawsuit and imminent jail term, she is also facing nationwide condemnation from groups who have asked the media and companies to boycott her--->according to Ethiopikalink.
This is serious, now am really feeling sorry for her. The annoying thing is that she is or should I say was a teacher in Ethiopia. Since she has since been evicted from the house, all we can do is wait and hear the final verdict from what her country has to say/ do.
Na wa eh!!! from a hopeful $300,000 to an imminent 6 yr jail term.




Keep a date with me on wednesday, Gidi girl lost in the east sequel is coming up. You don't want to miss it, I'll be talking about boys... hehehe, eye candy!!! Everyone of us has a sweet tooth right???... 

Yeah and drop you comments ...tnx

Comments