EGYPT; AN ODE TO MY FATHER THE AFRICAN UNION.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing ever said or done, by a father to a child. My brother shared this post with me and I decided to put my WORD on it, since I seem to be the only Nigerian blogger concerned about Egypt. Here is the story according to Aljazeera Africa;                                                                     ...or click here all you doubting Thomas'.

African Union suspends Egypt 
Fifty-four member bloc suspends Egypt from all activities following President Morsi's ouster in a military coup.
African Union (AU) has suspended Egypt from all activities following the overthrow of the government, a senior official has said.
The decision of the 54-member bloc came while demonstrations in support of ousted president Mohammed Morsi were going on in Cairo, the Egyptian capital.
"As mandated by the relevant AU instruments, the African Union Peace and Security Council decides to suspend the participation of Egypt in AU activities until the restoration of constitutional order," Admore Kambudzi, Secretary of the Peace and Security Council of AU, said after a meeting on Friday.
Suspension decision is the AU's usual response to any interruption of constitutional rule by a member state.
Morsi was removed from the office by the army on Wednesday after mass protests against his government.
After reading this, I don't know whether to feel sorry for Egypt or sorry for the countries under the AU, Nigeria included. Are they trying to say that, God Forbid, if Nigeria see's itself in any troublesome situation we are on our own? 
What sort of father tells his son passing through a troublesome period to check back on him when he has sorted out his issues?! Like for real???. There is something annoyingly funny about this. Here is the Ode;

THE ODE;
Father, why hath down forsaken me? Just because I am passing through a bit of riot here and there, a bit of blood sweat and tears that doesn't me you should leave me in the wilderness to sort this out on my own?! Father, I can't do all this alone! be with me father, now in this trying period, see me out of my predicament.

Response; bia! you are not the only son I have got, and I have got a lot of problems on my own. I will not die because am your father... hian! When you have gotten yourself all sorted let me know. I don't want to have my name dragged in the mud.

Egypt; ((((O_o))))!!!!!!!!!!!


DROP YOUR COMMENTS! DON'T JUST VIEW AND GO ...YOUR POINT MATTERS!!!

Comments