GIRL SETS BOYFRIEND'S RANGE ROVER SPORT ON FIRE 'COS HE CHEATED.

.... GIRLS ARE NOT SMILING!!!!


Am sure most of you have seen this story all over blogs, about a girl who set her, now, ex-boyfriends car on fire because he cheated. First, I must say dis girl aint smiling at alls mahn! Plus, she get mind. I'm sure she got the idea from D'banj's bachelor video, unlike the girl who took her time not to touch the body of the ferrari but just break the wind screen, she just went all the way and burnt the whole car up. Meaning, she has had just about enof  of his BS and she is moving on but taking away his prized possession, his Range Rover, and stepping out like a BAWSE! I remember I mentioned something here on my blog about a woman who hid a loaded gun in her vagina, click here, I said vagina so much in that post, my mouth got sore. Thankfully, that wasn't the case here, if not this guy would have had RIP written beside his name.
One person I know who suffered a heartbreak and made mad money from it is, British singer songwriter ADELE. If you don't know her story, lemme tell you. Her then boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend who is/was a gay lesbian... (totally blown, I know).
I don't think I could ever survive that, being betrayed by the two people dearest to you, that's totally heart wrenching. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but if I were to be heartbroken by a guy, Adele's story of rising high above it all should be my cue.
So guys, note to self, don't go breaking hearts. HELL HOLDS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!!! BE WARNED!!! ... THIS ALSO GOES OUT TO YOU BOO.

Comments