IYANYA HAS DEF GOT TOOLZ MEDICINE BUT IS SHE ILL THO??!

Click for Full Image Size

Iyanya Mbuk, seems to be the doctor in the industry, since he has got the medicine for every available client. He is seen above getting pweety cozy with Beat fm's OAP, Toolz who has the biggest booty in the game... just saying. The thing now is, I don't think she is ill whatsoever 'cos she def looks healthy enof. BTW she is known to be in a relationship with Tunde Demuren. So I say to Iyanya, get your filthy hands off that woman!!! what da hell's wrong wit ya?!.
I must confess the cake he gave her for her bday was something mehn! so beautiful I almost died of envy.

 


Comments

  1. Iyanya! Lover boi of lifeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's nt complaining naw, let them rock nd roll. Its all part of the game. *wink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi o! c mi takin paracetamol 4 pesin headache.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!