NIGERIAN CELEBS HAVE GONE MAHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM D'BANJ'S SUIT OF MONEY TO THIS... WHATTTT!!!
We have not yet finished getting over this joke of a human being, who decided to wear a suit of money just to show how affluent he is, now we have to take in new entries of our beloved stars who have decided to show their lack of class. Its not everyone that has that.
When I look at D'banj, I see a very sad man. That goes to show money doesn't buy happiness! Since his split, he has not made any hit whatsoever, any one you see on the countdown is because of the video and nothing else. In every and all of his shows, he presents himself as some sort of a god and brings in artists with chart topping songs to make the show a success. What happens when all the money goes??
This guy reminds me of the bible story, the prodigal son. I hope it is not too late to turn run back?! Sometimes, we are kept in places where we would succeed more, but when we leave those places, failure sets in.

Now back to the story;
When someone starts a trend, Nigerians are always ready to jump at it, like their life and existence depends on it. Starts first from your favourite stars to ordinary people. Lets go...
Davido
This coming from someone who grew up in wealth, is highly astonishing! I always expect more from the wealthy because I believe most of them have class. They don't have to say it, its written all over them. So Davido, what happened? I guess pressure took the better part of you. This is what happens when a kid gets too much money. I love your songs and your work, but your childishness never fails to take the glory.

The BOSS himself, you are the CHAIR of square records, everyone knows that, but this display is just too low. I know you haven't been in the public eye for a while now, but your grand entry my dear is an #epicfail. I love your work btw, impressive.
Where are those people who are always trying to remind Nigerians of safety? And how we have to be more private about our affairs, so as not to bring evil eyes (thieves, ritualists etc) to our matter? Or have you forgotten that they are also Nigerians. 
Are they not aware that armed robbers are on the loose??? 
God bless Nigeria, God bless are stars!
I am sure the #POKO queen is next in line on stars flaunting dollars "good catch phrase for a show", that girl has taken the word RAZ to a whole different high!

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!