NIGERIANS ABROAD PROTESTING FOR GAY RIGHTS, RELAX IT IS WELL.



The fight is still on and going strong, as gay people (Nigerians) abroad are still protesting for gay rights to be implemented and passed into law officially. I must say, I really don't know what the hell this people are trying to do, trying to make sodomy legal in NIGERIA!? Did they get hit in head with a canon or what??!
It should be too much exposure to the western world that is causing all this madness. Its like they have forgotten the story of  Sodom and Gomorrah... I don't know about y'all, I love my life.
I can't believe i'm saying this but unfortunately, I have good news for you. So cool down for Jesus devil, he does things in the most ridiculous ways. The good news is that the bill will be passed so just sit back and relax your desires will be reached. They are just debating going back and forth with the whole debating ish, so that pips won't say they didn't do anything to avoid the inevitable.
Thank goodness they are debating and acting like they really care, 'cos nobody informed us about Boko Haram, they just dropped on us like a BOMB!  
So relax it is well. And we are also waiting for the "gay marriage"...with are arms akimbo!

Comments