RITA ORA COVERS THE AUGUST ISSUE OF BRITISH GQ MAGAZINE.




On the cover, she is seen rocking a curly hair, obviously she is bare, rocking a burgundy lip with precious jewels. She dished on her relationship with Dj Calvin Harris says " she isn't in love but def fallin..." , dats positive even for her.  The photographer is Mariano Vivanco. 
She posted the pictures on her instagram page, obviously looking ravishing.

According to her GQ interview:

On her beau Calvin: 
"It's early. I'm not in love. But I'm definitely falling."
On living on the road:
"You always have to sacrifice something when you want to achieve something. Of course, I get lonely and I get sad, but I made a decision to do this... I'm in an amazing position to change my life and change my family's life."
 
On returning to her hometown for the "Shine Ya Light" video shoot:
"The whole country was outside. I got off the plane, it was like millions of heads. I couldn't see the floor. I'm not even exaggerating. It was the most surreal-est experience I've ever felt. It was more than a music video. [It] was a moment in our history as Kosovo, it was a moment for people to see us: how we live, our landscape. It was my duty to do my video here."
 
On the importance of social media:
"We control what we let out in the media. Social media is so influential now. I feel like I'm lucky to be in this position now, in this time. Because there's nobody else to blame if it all goes t*** up."






















Comments