THE DEEPER LIFE COMMUNITY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!!!

I have read and seen the stories all over blogs, about Pastor Kumuyi's son getting married in a sinful way, "the worldly way". Which obviously, isn't the deeper life way of life. I had my reservations and views but kept ignoring them. But it has continued to haunt me. Everywhere I turn, Kumuyi's son did this or that...etc  and after reading the sun newspaper today, the whole thing came to a halt! A big one, I blogged about it. Here it is...




Seeing the state of the marra, it is obvious it isn't in relation with the doctrines of the deeper life community and everyone is aware of that. But why am I blogging about it? I am blogging about this because the grammar I was reading from the two parties involved in this outburst (Kumuyi's son and the church) in today's Sun newspaper is uncalled for. Its just like in a relation that's about to go sour. When one partner calls the other and says "its not you, its me, I think we should separate for a while/start seeing other people!" ...*heart attack*.My dear, it is you o! That's just the scenario, in this Kumuyi's case.
What the church is saying without literally spelling it out, is the fact that they were misled and didn't get a chance to have such a wedding. Yh, I said it. Its finally out in the open.

 
My goodness, if I was the one, I know I would be angry. Especially if I was the woman in the picture above, who just got married and looked like *THIS* because the "church" said so! And I see the leader of the pack,---> MY PASTOR! HIS SON!! ON HIS WEDDING!!! WITH WIFE!!!! DRESSED LIKE THAT!!!!! AND LIMO OCCUPYING A WHOLE STREET!!!!! HAVING SUCH A CEREMONY!!!!!!! ....*slumps and dies*
All hell will break loose o! GAWD!!! ...*bangs hands on head like papa Ajasco!* Forget, this can run someone mahddddd!. I feel the pain of these people from the bottom of my heart.... *crying* . Its not fair! ..still crying, now people are pointing fingers at them, giving them the "yimu" look ..saying and unna talk say na unna holy pass! To be mocked by Nigerians and the world in general?!! Such a disgrace!
Why is Kumuyi's son the only one they are pointing fingers at? Kumuyi was present himself on his son's wedding , why don't they do that to him?! And they are talking about "suspending him" ...they are nice. If  I was the one, I would have him rusticated! banned!! exiled!!! whatever is more painful, so that the pain I feel he will feel!
How many girls in the congregation have looked on at other "ghen ghen" weddings and wishfully thought, I wish I could have this, experience this... but at the back of their minds, they already know what's coming. Some don't even look forward to the wedding sef! seeing their future, they don't even want to get there. That's why you see those one's that are bitter and you wonder why?... you don't have to anymore.


 I have spoken, it's left for you to comment! SEE HOW BIG THAT LIMO IS!!! ITS THE MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WHOLE PICTURE!!!! I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT, IT'S LIKE AN ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM! SO BIG YOU CAN'T GET YOUR MIND OFF IT.

Comments

  1. *Kumuyi was present himself on his son's wedding , why don't they do that to him?! And they are talking about "suspending him"*

    pretty good point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *suspending his son*. Tnx dear, tnx for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Leave dis people nd their hypocritical ways.

      Delete
  2. what is good is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I wish you were more clear on the matter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!