THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF LAGOS NEW REALITY SHOW.


LAUGHING... SLUMPS ....*ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
My GAWD! I knew I will live to see this day. I remember I mentioned something like this previously on my piece on "God forbid an imminent Nigerian coup" CLICK HERE to read it. Naija! I dey hail o. Forget, we no dey carry last no marra what! JISOOOOS!!!

I just saw this, and tot it wise to share it. Pls don't wound yourself rolling... hahahahhaha

We already have the Real Housewives of Lekki, now, soon to come is the Real Housewives of Lagos. Later on, it will be the Real Housewives of Ajegunle (I am dying to watch this). Then finally we will have the Real Husbands of Nollywood. Nigeria, get ready for the madness which is about to blow up your screens.
Seriously, it will not kill you guys to be creative and think up new things. The owners/organisers of these shows overseas will be tearing their faces with blades when they see what Nigerians have turned their ideas to, a joke.



Comments