BEYONCE'S NEW PIXIE HAIR CUT. WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT IT?

Beyonce and her pixie crop
Yeah! Am sure you guys are already aware of her hair cut that has become a world wide anthem. I love the change, the dark roots and blonde color. I don't know why I haven't yet come to embrace the new look/her. It would take me a while, just like Justin Timberlake's song suit and tie ft Jay z. Then again, the thing is whether she cuts her hair, curls it, straightens it or goes bald, Bey would still look like she dropped out of heaven. Why? Because her beauty comes more from within. That's what makes her stand out from the rest of the pack. Her inner beauty complements her outer beauty, that is why whatever she does is easy breezy... OMG! Did I just rhyme *wink*
Beyonce and her new hair
She is beautiful and we can't get over it, and if you don't like her, well there isn't a pill... Sleep easy.

Comments