COSSY CLAIMS SHE IS 29, WHO IS SHE DECEIVING?

I always said I would never put this woman's disturbing presence on my blog, but this just erupted a nerve! So Cossy is claiming to be "29", who is she deceiving? I am guessing herself and not the whole of Naija. When she was dancing for Obesere back in the day with her boobs pouring out as usual, she was what 9? Please this woman should not vex or sicken me the more. This lady is 39 or something, if I want to push too far, she is 45.
Besides, those kegs have a mind of their own. Put on some clothes Cossy, you are getting too old for all this.


She tweeted this picture and the caption on her very recent trip to Elegushi beach Lagos.

Comments

  1. she try,so 29 is young?
    deceive yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em bia Destiny, why are blogging abt dis trash....? Yuck!!! The sight of this woman will soon make me throw up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No vex, na vex I take blog am sef... I am still nauseous.

      Delete
  3. Your vexation did not allow u enuf patience to get her comment right darling.... she said 'i bet i don't even look 29' not dat she is 29. She feels she looks 'so young and so fresh' and could probably pass for a 29 if not lower... not dat she is stating her actual age dear girl...
    Far as shez concerned, she is living 'd life' so pls let her b... She kinda lukz gay 2 me sef... with another chic kissing up 2 her kegz in that weird way...
    As for ginwa Cossy, get your acts together dear... if 'em kegz didn't earn you the big buckz back in 'em days, you aren't getting any @ tis ya present age & look... #just saying#

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!