WENTWORTH MILLER IS GAY!!!! NOOOOO.... (CRYING)








I am writing admit tears.... Please bear with me... (sniffs)
I have always been in love with this guy, since his debut on Prison Break... Hell, he was the reason why I kept watching the series .. and now... I hear he is gay??? What have I done to deserve all this???(crying)
You know, I knew it(we) would never work, but you know I hoped, FAITH. I guess there is no use now, is there??
You all know that Russia passed an anti-gay law right? Well if you dint, now you know..... *blows nose*. Some celebrities and athletes have written/talked about their dismay on the issue and Wentworth wasn't left out.
In an open letter he sent on Aug 21, to the Saint Petersburg Film Festival, where he rejected an invitation to attend a premier there, because of Russia's anti-gay laws. He wrote;
"Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes. However, as a gay man, I must decline.
I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government. The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly.
Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve, I'll be free to make a different choice.
Until then. Wentworth Miller"
 CRY ME A RIVER! ....*CRYING PROFUSELY*....BLOWS NOSE.....

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!