NOT JUST OK'S LIST OF TOP TEN RAPPERS, TURNS OUT TO BE NOT JUST OK BY SOME RAPPERS.


 

1. Modenine

2. Olamide


3. Phyno


4. M.I


5. Sinzu (Sauce Kid)


6. ShowDemCamp (SDC)


7. Ice Prince


8. Vector


9. Naeto C


10. Reminisce






Just few weeks back, not just ok released a list of top 10 artists in Nigeria, that raised a lot of eyebrows, with some agreeing and most disagreeing. Now, they have brought out another list of top ten most gifted rappers and it has raised more than eyebrows. Some rapper/entertainers took to twitter to air out their disagreement. 


Before I bring up their tweets, I have this to say. I have no idea of rap... Hell! I hate it. But I love good music and some of my favorite star rappers made the list and others didn't. I would have screamed and shouted and said why on earth is.... or .... not on the list, but who am I to speak on an issue I have no understanding on. 
But since everyone is coming out and airing out their views.... I just remembered. Why is Idris Abdul kareem not on the list???!!! Buahahahahhahhah....LWKMD!

Ok.. wipes tears. Here are their tweets;

 





Comments