TYLER PERRY LAYS HAND ON PASTOR T.D JAKES.


Bishop T.D. Jakes & Tyler Perry at MegaFest 2013
First and foremost, it should be understood that this is not on a set of a movie or an upcoming one whatsoever. This really happened. 
After his donation of a million dollars to the church of T.D Jakes for their upcoming project for a youth center. He started speaking in tongues and laid hands on T.D Jakes.


According to Necole Bitchie;
"On Sunday, during the Bishop T.D. Jakes annual Megafest event in Dallas, TX, Tyler Perry caught the Holy Ghost on stage after announcing that he would be donating $1 million dollars to The Potter’s House church to go towards their new youth center.  After he was called up to the altar to tell the story of how he had been touched by God to donate the million bucks, Tyler began speaking in tongues before turning around and laying hands on Pastor T.D. Jakes until he buckled at the knees."

He said:
I love to give. I’ve been a giver all of my life and when people have given to you, and sewn into you, and God has touched them and given you favor… They don’t understand it where I come from. They don’t understand it in Hollywood but let me tell you about the blood of Jesus. All of my life, my mother, she didn’t have much to give me. She didn’t have millions of dollars, she didn’t have some legacy, but she had Jesus.
He continued:
 I didn’t know that [Bishop Jakes] was trying to build this youth center, but I know how important the youth are. So we were sitting in service, and I leaned up towards him and I said, ‘I’ve just been touched to give a million dollars,’ so when you got up here and said, ‘I need a million dollars,’ I said ‘God, I don’t know what you are doing but I heard your voice.’ (starts speaking in tongues.)
I’m gonna tell you right now, when you hear the voice of God you move.  Don’t worry about your enemy. Don’t worry about your hater. He will bless you. He will lift you. Sometimes you spend too much time worrying about your haters, you spend so much time worrying about people talking about you, but what you need to understand is that the bible says, ‘In order for you to be blessed, your haters have to be present.’ How do I know that? The book of Palms said ‘He prepareth a table before me in the presence of my enemy.’ So in order for me to eat, they have to be present. So God bless you Bishop.


Comments