KHLOE KADASHIAN COVERS COSMOPOLITAN FEBRUARY 2014 UK


khloe-kardashian-by-james-white-for-cosmopolitan-uk-february-2014-3 

Khloe Kardashian covers the 2014 cosmopolitan UK spread, strutting her stuff into the new year, leaving 2013 and it's baggage behind. In the issue she discuses her impending divorce with Lamar Odom who is allegedly involved in substance abuse and also losing 30lbs of weight. 2014 for Khloe is hopefully going to be a year of very good beginnings. 
Here are some of her quotes and pictures from the issue;
On her  plans and take on the new year, she says....
""‘I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I’m excited for this year to be over with.’You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life.''''
 khloe-kardashian-by-james-white-for-cosmopolitan-uk-february-2014-2

Any regrets and losing 30lbs;
''''‘I don’t regret anything about my life. My life has made me who I am at this moment and I’m very happy with who I am. No matter if it’s great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly; it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things.’''''''
“I’ve worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little! My 2014 mission is to wear a crop top with jeans. I’ve never done that so it has to happen one day.” 
 khloe-kardashian-by-james-white-for-cosmopolitan-uk-february-2014-1

Her opinion and it's impact of her mum saying she needed a nose job at age nine(9)...;
“Words are the most powerful weapon; they can leave scars forever. She didn’t mean harm, but when I was around nine I overheard my mom telling her friend I needed a nose job. I was shocked; I hadn’t even thought about it. I’ve grown into my face but I’ve had makeup artists tell me, ‘You should get a nose job.’ I’m so happy that I never have.”

Source; E!

Comments