ELLIE GOULDING COVERS THE FEBRUARY 2014 ISSUE OF MARIE CLAIRE UK MAGAZINE.


e_golding_01022014_1

British singer and song writer popular for her song "lights" covers the 2014 febuary issue of marie claire magazine, where she discusses on her background, marriage, public image and more.

On her public image she is quoted as saying;
“I don’t want to be known for drinking a lot or smoking a lot, even though I do drink and I do smoke. I just don’t make a big thing out of it. People might think I’m squeaky clean, but I’m not. A lot of times, I’ve had that look from friends to say, you know, oh God Ellie – when I’ve done something – but I’ve been quite clever with what gets into the press. I’ve done some stupid things, some reckless things. A few too many drinks have caused a lot of things to happen.”
 e_golding_01022014_3e_golding_01022014_4
more after the cut....

e_golding_01022014_2
 On marriage proposals;
“That’s the problem, though. People think I’m more wife material than girlfriend material. That’s probably why I’m single! People want to instantly marry me – and nothing before it. Who bloody knows? I quite like being by myself. What’s wrong with that?”
On her upbringing;
 “I’ve blanked out a lot of my childhood. I’ve taken something from everything that has existed in my life, whether it’s been good or shit. Like, my mum’s brother was a soldier. He used to run to work and back – literally – so I picked up on his mega-ftness and thought, ‘I want to be like that.’ Then my mom has really good taste in music, so we’d listen to the radio and I’d want to know what she knew. And even with the relationships I’ve been in – it sounds cheesy, but I do try and take the positives from them rather than being bitter about them not working out. And then I forgot about the boy because I just loved playing guitar so much.”
Beautiful lady , intelligent replies... I guess we all don't have to be like Miley.

Source;MARIE CLAIRE UK

Comments