KESHA GETS TREATMENT IN REHAB FOR HAVING EATING DISORDERS.



Kesha enters into rehab for having eating disorder. The crave for perfection from society can take a turn for the worst on people but victory comes when you are very aware of your situation / condition and decide to seek adequate medical help.
According to TMZ;
Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ … she’s at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

 She also told TMZ she would be staying at the rehab center for a full month;
“I’m a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I’ve found it hard to practice.  I’ll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder … to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.”
Wishing her all the best and a great recovery. 

Comments