CHANEL IMAN GRACES THE PAGES OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 50TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE.

Chanel Iman poses for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 5 
She is ASAP ROCKY'S girlfriend, she is a model and this is her first time of  modelling in swim wear and for sports illustrated.

She recently shared with Pix11 Morning News :
Well Sports Illustrated gave me the opportunity to model swimwear, and I’ve never done any swimwear, I’ve always done lingerie. It’s definitely an experience for me being my first time.
She also added:
To be a part of the 50th Anniversary issue is a big deal. I’ve looked up to Tyra ever since I was a little girl and remember her being on the cover and now I’m inside a magazine that she was on the cover of.
...more pictures after the cut...

Chanel Iman poses for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2 
Chanel Iman poses for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 1 
Chanel Iman poses for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Comments