"NEVER EVER DROP YOUR STANDARDS FOR ANY MAN NO MATTER WHAT"----KERI HILSON ADVICES SINGLE LADIES .


  

It is no longer news that her and her Congolese basket baller boyfriend (Serge Ibaka) are no longer together, and for a while she has also being missing in the music scene because she has been flying around the world with him and practically putting him first before herself.
In a recent interview with Jasmine Brand about her valentine's Day plan which apparently don't include a boyfriend, she had this to say; 
On whether or not she’s currently single:
This is going to be an interesting Valentine’s Day. That’s all I’ll say. It’s going to be interesting.
 I’m working, I’m just busy, I’m busy. I feel like right now, music is my boyfriend. That’s how I feel, right now. So, I don’t know.
On advice for women in relationships
Know who you are. Umm, never drop your standards, for anyone. That’s it. And I mean that in every since of the relationship. Business, you know whatever, if there’s a certain standard that you uphold, and you’re so strong-minded.
There are some things that you [can] tweak in a relationship, but not your standard. Not that.

Comments