OSCAR PISTORIUS MESSAGE TO LATE GIRLFRIEND, ONE YEAR AFTER HE KILLED HER.


  

Hey guys, you remember Oscar Pistorious, the amputee South African runner popularly called "the blade runner" ? Last year, he was charged to court for gruesomely killing his girlfriend (pictured above) Reeva Steencamp on the floor of their bathroom.
The case is still dragging anyways...that was a year ago. Now he has written a very touching message and posted it on his website, to her friends and loved ones. How ironic innit?!
The message goes thus;
"No words can adequately capture my feelings about the devastating accident that has caused such heartache for everyone who truly loved - and continues to love Reeva.The pain and sadness – especially for Reeva’s parents, family and friends consumes me with sorrow.The loss of Reeva and the complete trauma of that day, I will carry with me for the rest of my life"

Comments