RIHANNA COVERS THE 2014 MARCH ISSUE OF VOGUE MAGAZINE AND SAYS SHE NEVER WANTED TO BE FAMOUS.

Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 10  
On the cover she is dressed very softly and mild, with her rocking a black pixie black hair, a see through top and a jean. She switches her look in the cover to more daring but still soft outfits. She tells the magazine she has always loved to sing ever since she was a child and she doesns't wear a bra whenever she is wearing a top.
Here are some of highlights from the spread;
On if she wears underwear
“If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra. If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.”

On her religious beliefs
“I have a very firm relationship with God and I believe in Jesus, and I stick to that.”
 Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 5Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 
more highlights after the cut....


On loving men’s fashion since she was a teenager
“When I was thirteen or fourteen, I didn’t want to wear what my mom wanted me to wear. I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that boys did. I loved being easy with my clothes. I loved wearing hats and scarves and snapbacks on my head. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for Mom to dress us both the same. We wore the same jeans, the same T-shirts. I don’t go out of my way to be a rebel or to have that perception, but a lot of the decisions I make, a lot of the direction I want to move, is against the grain, or against society’s tight lane, and I’m aware of that sometimes. It might not be fitting with the norm, but that’s OK for me.”
“I’d never want to dress anyone exactly like me. I just want you to be you with some Rihanna inspiration. Girl! You need to be sassified!!!”
 Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 1Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 9
On her baggy clothes style
“It’s fierce. This is dope leather. More than anything, I like a jacket. You can do anything with a great jacket, the bigger the better. You can have any silhouette underneath. It gives you an attitude. It makes a gown look cool. I love baggy things. I wear men’s clothes, men’s shoes, oxfords, creepers.[...] You will never be stylish if you don’t take risks. If you go into a men’s shop and try something, they would look at you like, that’s a bad bitch,”

Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 4 Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 3 

On her wigs and always changing her hairstyle
“It’s not my hair, but the girl who donated it, she’s the bomb. Black girls never let anyone see this,” she adds, pulling apart the locks at the back of her head to show me the intricate workings of the false hair, which is woven into a net attached to her own. “I have two main hair people I work with. They’re always with me. I’m like, ‘I’m bored! I wanna change my hair!’ That’s the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it.”
 Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 8Rihanna Covers Vogue 2014 6
 

Comments

  1. Wow i've never seen this amazing collection love it alot ..
    Leather jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!