DJ KHALED WILL SNAPCHAT THE BIRTH OF HIS SON! OMG

Will You Be Watching?



Just like everthing else; from watering his plants, doing his pedicure, fans , bath snaps to his major Key album launch, it goes on. Dj Khaled will be snapchatting the bith of his son. He shared this on Jimmy Kimmel live saying ;



Actually, I wanna Snapchat the whole birth,” When Kimmel asked what his fiancĂ©e had to say about broadcasting the birth, Khaled seemed convinced it wouldn’t be an issue. “The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king. I’m a talk to the doctor and if he says everything is going to run smooth, meaning that the queen is right and my son is right, if it’s running smooth … I can just do my thing.” 
When asked about he soon coming son, he said;
 “definitely going to have a beard” and that he already considers him a “young icon.”
I follow Dj Khaled on Snapchat and i'm definitely sure he would snap the whole process. My data on the other hand will be off for that period.

Comments