GWEN STEFANY GRACES HARPER'S BAZAAR AND TALKS ABOUT HURTFUL DIVORCE.

Gwen Stefani, Harper's Bazaar   
For the August 2016 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine, Gwen shares how devastated she was getting a divorce from her husband Gavin Rossdale of 14 years and how her dreams where shattered because all she ever wanted in life was to get married, have kids, a family and live happily ever after. When it didn't happen as expected, she felt distraught and devastated like all hope was lost.



Her words;"My dreams were shattered," she tells the magazine. "All I wanted my whole life was to have babies, be married, like what my parents have."
 She found it very difficult having custody issues with her three kids and just having to see them half the time. She said; It was so insane because not only did my family break up, but then my kids are taken away like half the time, so that was really like, 'What?! What did I do?'"
 Gwen Stefani, Harper's Bazaar 
Still you have to give it up to the 46 year old mother of three with a banging body, currently getting love from her present boyfriend Blake Shelton, being positive and having the time of her life.
Gwen Stefani, Harper's Bazaar

Comments