NEW MOTHERS DIJA AND IVIE WINNING... TWO WEEKS AFTER THE POP


 

For most people who didn't believe she got married and had a baby, the animated video about two weeks ago is pure confirmation.

 The new mother shared picture showing her ring and of cos a glimpse of her baby and I'm loving it.





















Two weeks after the birth of her baby girl, Nollywood actress and producer Ivie Okujaiye flaunts her post baby body and we are very impressed.

She caption the picture saying;
"#PostPartum #FemaleDiaryThe human body is one of God's greatest works! Without any diets (yup, can't diet while nursing baby) & without any exercise whatsoever... I'm 79% back to my Pre-Pregnancy size & weight! 😨😄 It's insane!!! The entire process of pregnancy is an amazing mind-blowing one! Not even science can explain most of it! It's all God. And I'm so grateful for how my preggy/baby journey has gone so far! Go Jesus, you Rock!!! #Avizzle#BabyGirl #WeekendSwim #FitMom#NewMom #AllGod"

Comments