WOMAN LOSES A TON OF WEIGHT AFTER HER HUSBAND CALLS HER FAT AND DIVORCES HER.

 

A year ago, she caught her husband cheating. She felt hurt, betrayed and he wasn't remorseful but was defencive on the subject that he cheated because she was fat and unattractive. I am sure she must have cried her eyes out and even cried herself to sleep a couple of times. But the beauty of it is that she didn't stay down for long. She got up, worked on her weight and now she is smoking hot. Now that she has decided to love herself and take good care of herself, her husband is now jealous and wants her back. So much for love.

More pictures of her epic transformation after the cut.

Her words; Last year, my ex-husband cheated on me & called me fat. We got divorced, I started your weight loss plan.. NOW HE'S JEALOUS😩

 






Comments