AM BACK!!! WHO MISSED ME????



Enough already, this jubilation is just uncalled for... *blushing*. Like seriously guys, ease on the party. I see fireworks, champagne, celebration.... hold up now, boko haram I can sense your excitement a mile away. So before you activate that bomb and spoil the whole celebration, let me say this; thanks for your excitement. It is well. Whew... that was close, they were about to make a huge mess out of a totally interesting situation.
So my darlings, what has been going on since I went MIA?! Oh really, your senators are imposing child marriage and MBGN 2013 was a total mess... hmm interesting! I should write about that.
I have gotten calls concerning these matters and everyone wants to hear my angle. That will be tomorrow. So keep a date right here and don't you go nowhere or miss it for any reason.
None of you even bothered to ask what happened to me and why I went awol?! Anyways, I got your prayers even though they weren't sent.
Addressing the issue on Umuahia guys, on my last "Gidi girl" post. Click here incase you missed it. People sort of misunderstood me in my post. I didn't totally say, there weren't good looking studs in Umuahia and a total congregation of dwarfs, I said there are just that for some reason they aren't out and about.
Since my post, I think, Umuahia indigenes had a meeting(without my knowledge), addressing the issue of a blogger in "gidi" who has been writing stuff about their city and they feel the person stays in Lagos. I guess they told all the short guys to go into hiding, 'cos since my post I have not seen not one short guy in sight. Even if I saw, it was an oversight. So I am spelling it out. Umuahia has guys. Not just anyhow, BETTER GUYS! Tall dark and smashing with really cool toys(cars) too and the ladies are cool, not so out there.. but they are cool. There is one thing that remains constant above it all, THE MUSCLE(akpaobi) never lies. I believe after this, the mails of taking me out in Umuahia and showing me places by people I have no idea about can come to a desirable halt! Jokes apart, there are guys here....
Yes, Umuahia has a dialysis center. I am sure you guys have heard of it and have seen the adverts on TV, am guessing STV for you guys in Lagos. Peeps be saying that my badmouth can mute for a minute. But before you toast to that, I don't know if I was the only one, but in the advert, na only roof I bin dey see as " dialysis center o" with different splashes of buildings both drawn and real wey I still dey find since na Umuahia I still dey. Since there would be/ or has been a commissioning of the dialysis centre, there should be something to commission. At Least, the machines were shown so thats good right?!
So incase you are looking for the center, don't ask me. 'cos like you, me sef they find am. See you tomorrow my darlings...

Comments

  1. Errrr.... My thot, Umuahia is stil a pretty DEAD town! #GBAM#!!! Mayb wen they elect ME as d governor, I could improve some livez & bring some sanity 2 d 'once there was a city'state!
    & ur angle on d girl (baby) child marriage by our honorable paedophiles??? Itz past a day alreadi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!