GIDI GIRL LOST IN THE EAST .... PART TWO

Gidi girl lost in the East sequel is back and I am going to be gisting you about the boys in Umuahia town. Incase you missed the first episode, don't worry I have got you covered.  click here to catch up on the whole gist.
Before I enter Umuahia, let me say this. Lagos has swagger!!! I mean whatttt??! The swag in lagos is soooo contagious, you have to get your head in the game or you are out...which hardly ever happens, since you stay there, the swagger comes naturally .The guys bring it and the girls, they over bring it. I guess I have been surrounded with so much beauty, being stuck here it is like I have been dumped in the land of the apes.
In Umuahia, there is something about the people here, that screams poverty, suffering, struggling etc which isn't supposed to be the case since Umuahia means market people, food is not supposed to be an issue. The guys are built in such a way that they are muscle filled, a frame you get when you swallow garri and akpu then farm all day. That sort of frame. Its not like they are building their body gyming , its something that came up due to their way of life. You cannot find a guy that is above 5 ft 5. The shortness down here is incredible. Everyone here is virtually the same height. The same goes for the girls. 
Last week, I decided to go to church hoping to feed my eyes on some eye candy and to hear the word of 'cos. I know that back then in Lagos when you want to feed your eyes in a day, the church is your best bet. That's where everyone comes out to over do their pairs or any available competition. I went to church that sunday, it was not so full mostly filled with parents and grandparents and a few youths. I started to scan and I wasn't surprised when the usual short body and thick frame, kept turning up. But there and then in the midst of all the nonsense, I saw a flicker of light. There was this one guy I saw, from the back, who's frame while sitting was encouraging. You know, from the back you can tell a good looking guy , from the head area.  His jaw and trimmed hair do was so onpoint I almost shouted HALLELUJAH! out of excitement. Then disaster happened when he stood up (offering). He was short. My gawd! I was like seriously... you just had to be short! My devastation held no bounds. After that sunday, I removed my mind from any candy here whatsoever. Because every candy here was just too bad for my eyes talk more of my health.
The only people that bring color to this town are just the university students, not ABSU but Umudike. Since they are the ones close to town. I am sure there are betta guys out here in Umuahia but since there isn't a place to go and have fun, they just stay indoors or visit friends. 
Talking about hangout spots in Umuahia; this has to be the most ridiculous thing ever thought up by anyone. Bars. Bars are everywhere here. In every corner, every street every hole, there is a bar. And its not all those clean hangout bars, but those stupid looking ones that will make you want to shoot the human being that owns and started the trend. The "big boys" sit out in open stalls called bars and drink their brains out. This shows how affluent they are. I don't understand why anyone will decide to sit in an open place drinking so much alcohol with loud music playing in the background?! ... keep it clean people and take your dirty linings inside!
There are cool people, who are really good looking and have swagger so large its reaching the ceiling, but they can't or refuse to show themselves; because they have no entertainment centers to go to and they are too big to reduce themselves so low they have to result to a bar to have a good time. 
So yeah, I met a guy and he is 6ft... I guess my prayers got answered. How I met him in the midst of all these shortness? I have no idea, he just dropped on me ...hehe. There are guys, all you need to do is search for that diamond in the rough. 

Comments

  1. Exactly which part of Umuahia are you staying at the moment?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!