WELL I'LL BE DARNED!!!



I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THE DARK ALL THIS WHILE.

You remember my article on ASUU?  I was lamenting about ASUU calling off their strike as soon as possible before I get back home for my braces appointments, well... As it turns out, it doesn't directly concern me, neither does it stop me from getting my braces checked and attended to by my doctors. I called my doctor up, during the week and asked him if the strike affected them, and he told me it doesn't. It is only when the Teaching Hospital Staff are on strike that I would have to put my brace healing on hold. So in essence, I have being the one delaying my OWN healing process. DAMN! Ignorance is a  serious disease my darlings. I am not really to blame or it isn't directly my fault. Its not like I personally don't want to get my braces attended to, its just that I have being held up for a while now in the East and events kept coming up avoiding my "gidi" return. I have missed two doctors appointments already. I am looking at 3 yrs, for me to keep wearing my braces. So not cool....*sad much*
But then again, that doesn't change my stand on calling off the strike, we are all in this together, I have friends and loved ones who are affected and having them around is becoming exceedingly annoying! They are just here occupying space, crowding the whole environment "PARASITES". So please, GOVT, see to the needs of ASUU and call-off this overly extended strike . Its getting annoying and unbearable for all, both those concerned and not.
And about the kerosene from the tanker... Well that's finished now, any other volunteer is most welcome. So where and when is the demonstration? I am willing to join in, IF it will get these "parasites" out of the house and off to school. I love them but I would love them more when they are in school getting their studies right!

Have fun my darlings and a great week ahead....

Comments